Forums
Neptune OS 4.5 Plasma 5.6 does not display quit button in System Settings Tool - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.zevenos.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Neptune (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Neptune OS 4.5 Plasma 5.6 does not display quit button in System Settings Tool (/showthread.php?tid=17441)

Neptune OS 4.5 Plasma 5.6 does not display quit button in System Settings Tool - harishpathangay - 04-12-2016 08:02 AM

Hi,
I downloaded Neptune OS Plasma Edition 4.5 and created USB stick iso boot using mintstick tool.
I get into Neptune OS live environment, every thing loaded in live mode, i go to system settings, i do not see the quit button in system settings tool.

Will it not appear in live mode?

Thanks,
Harish Pathangay

RE: Neptune OS 4.5 Plasma 5.6 does not display quit button in System Settings Tool - leszek - 04-12-2016 05:14 PM

You mean the Quit button in the toolbar of systemsettings ?
If yes this was removed from the newer systemsettings builds. To quit systemsettings simply close the window like any other application.

RE: Neptune OS 4.5 Plasma 5.6 does not display quit button in System Settings Tool - harishpathangay - 04-12-2016 06:07 PM

(04-12-2016 05:14 PM)leszek Wrote:  You mean the Quit button in the toolbar of systemsettings ?
If yes this was removed from the newer systemsettings builds. To quit systemsettings simply close the window like any other application.

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
Yes, i meant that Quit button in tool bar of system settings only. It is also next to configure button, if i remember correctly.

Thanks,
Harish Pathangay